Kik Login Online: There are many chat applications that you can use on your computer to send and receive text messages but the best one, according to me, is Kik Messenger as you can perform Kik login online with no download for PC. You can either download the messenger app on your iPhone, Android or simply download Kik for PC or laptop to chat with your friends online for free. The app makes it easy for you to stay in touch without spending any money as it only requires an Internet connection to work.
With Kik Messenger app, you can send and receive text messages for free, send multimedia files like images and videos, send GIFs, stickers, play games and do much more without leaving the application. So, when you are looking to perform Kik online login without downloading it on your PC, then you need to follow the steps mentioned below. Personally, I would prefer to download Kik Messenger for PC and then perform Kik login, but if you are not comfortable with downloading and installing it, then you can use the Kik web client online version.
Kik Login Online – Kik Messenger Features
There isn’t much to say about the application as everyone is familiar with what it is capable of. However, if you want a few reasons to download Kik Messenger app or use your Kik login credentials to access your account online without downloading the app, then you can check out the features below.
- You can send and receive free text messages from your friends.
- With Group chat feature, you can create a group and talk with up to 50 people at the same time. You don’t need to add your phone number to create an account.
- At the time of Kik signup, you will be asked to choose a unique username and that will be your identity using which other people can find you.
- You can not only send text messages but you can also send multimedia files like images, videos, GIFs, memes, news, articles, gossips etc. to your friends.
- Using various filters and settings, you can make sure that you talk with only those people who you want to talk to.
- The application is completely free to download and you only need a working Internet connection or an active data pack to use it.
Related: Uber Login
Kik Online Login With No Download for PC
Personally, I prefer using the application on my smartphone as it is quite convenient as well as on my computer with the use of an Android emulator. I have written extensively about downloading Android apps using BlueStacks emulator and you can use it to download Kik Messenger as well on your computer.
However, when you want to check your messages on a public computer or your friends’ computer, then not downloading the app is a better option. There is a great workaround that you can use to perform Kik online login without downloading it on PC.
Kik Login Online With Manymo
The best way to use Kik Messenger online is to use an online emulator that helps you access your favorite Android apps and games without downloading or installing it on your computer.
Manymo is one of the best online emulation service that can be used to perform Kik online login on PC without downloading the app or the emulator. The service is free to use and only requires you to sign up with them in order to use it. There is a paid option as well that will provide you access to more features and better stability if you use it on a regular basis.
How to Login to Kik Online Using Manymo?
- The first thing that you need to do is download Kik APK file and save it on your computer. You will be using this APK file every time you use the online emulator to access your account.
- Now, go to the Manymo website and signup for their free account. Make sure to note down the email address and password if you intend to use it again in the future.
- Once the signup process is complete, you will be asked to upload the Kik Messenger APK file into the emulator. There will be various resolutions to choose from to launch the emulator and we recommend you go with the larger versions to enjoy the app on a big screen.
- After you have chosen the emulator to perform Kik login, you need to click on the “Launch with: App” and select the APK file that you downloaded and saved on your computer earlier.
- Upload the messenger app online and from this point on, it will feel exactly as if you were using it on your device.
- Now, use your Kik username and password to login to your account online, sync all your conversations on your PC and start chatting with your friends immediately.
This is how you can perform Kik Messenger login online without download on PC. However, there are various issues with this method that you need to know.
The first thing is that, if you are using a free version, then you will need to perform all the above steps every time you want to access Kik Messenger online as it will not be able to save the info. You will need a paid account to save all the details and skip the signup process each time.
So, if you want to use the Kik app online, then I recommend you to use the following method as it doesn’t bug you with the signup and login process again and again.
Download Kik for PC using BlueStacks
If you want to perform Kik login online and use the messenger app on your computer, then the best way is to download the application using BlueStacks emulator on your PC. Follow the steps below to install it properly:
- Download BlueStacks emulator and then install it on your computer. (Download Link)
- Now, click on the Android tab on the top and then select the Search icon.
- Type in “Kik Messenger” and hit enter.
- A new tab will open with search results on Google Play Store.
- Click the first link that says Kik Messenger.
- Now, click on the Install button on the app page.
- A pop-up box will open.
- Click on the Accept button to close the pop-up box.
- The download process will now begin.
If you followed the above steps properly, then the download process of Kik Messenger will begin. Depending on the size of the application and the speed of your internet connection, it might take some time but once all the required files are downloaded, Kik for PC will be installed successfully.
You can now go to BlueStacks, click on the Android tab and select “All Apps” option where you will find all the Android apps and games installed on your computer. Click on the Kik Messenger icon to open it and then you will be able to perform access your account using your Kik login credentials or signup for a new account online.
Using Kik Messenger in 2016
Kik Messenger app is one of the best messenger apps for Android as well as iOS and is very popular in various countries. The application stands out from it competitors as it uses an email address to create an account instead of your phone number, thus keeping your private info safe.
The best way to use the application is to download it on your Android or iOS device directly from the respective app stores. This is the easiest way to send and receive text messages for free to your friends.
However, if you want to download Kik for PC or Mac, then I would recommend you to go with BlueStacks emulator to perform the installation process. The reason behind recommending this method is that you only need to use your Kik login credentials once to access your account and it will remember them the next time you want to use the app.
But, when you use an online emulation service like Manymo to perform Kik online login with no download for PC, then it won’t remember your details and you will have to perform the same steps every time you use the app.
So, either use the application on your smartphone or on your PC and Mac with BlueStacks emulator for the best experience.
This wraps up the guide to perform Kik login online without downloading it on PC. If you liked the article, then share it with your friends and tell them all the steps to use Kik login credentials to access your account using online emulation software or simply an emulator like BlueStacks.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.