ES File Explorer for PC: If you own an Android device, then you would know that there are many file manager apps available in the app store, but the best out of them is ES File Explorer. It’s not just a simply file manager as it has a lot of other features that makes it easy to use the app in many different ways. If you are already using the app on your smartphone and you would like to use ES File Explorer for PC, then you can follow the steps in this article to install it. ES File Explorer for PC
You can use the ES File Explorer app to manage all your files and folders, multimedia files like images and videos on your computer. You can also connect the application to cloud storage services like Google Drive, DropBox, One Drive and other similar services and keep a backup of your data. ES File Explorer for PC makes it extremely easy to manage all the content on your storage like editing, renaming or deleting a file or simply moving or copying it to a different location.
ES File Explorer for PC – Features
Since the app is the most popular, and in my opinion, the best file manager app for Android, it has been downloaded on hundred of millions of devices worldwide. Plus, it i considered as a must-have application by everyone. root explorer app
That’s the reason enough to download ES File Explorer on computer and give it a try in managing the files and folders on your PC. Before you download the app, let’s have a look at some of its best features.
- File Manager: With the application, you can do almost about anything with the files. You can copy the files, move them, delete them permanently, rename them, create new folders, search, share, hide, create a shortcut and much more.
- Apps Manager: One of the most amazing things about the file explorer app is that it comes with applications manager that allows you to categorize the apps and uninstall them or create backups if need be.
- Cloud Storage: You can connect the app with cloud storage services like DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive etc.
- Bluetooth File Browsing: You can use this feature to transfer files between your computer and smartphone and also browse the files on other device using a bluetooth connected device.
- Built-in Viewers: The app comes with built-in image viewer to view the photos, video player to watch videos and text viewers and editors. There’s no need to install other applications for these tasks.
- Performance: While ES File Explorer is a file manager app, it also doubles up as a performance optimization app that allows you to kill all the running apps in one click, increase its memory and speed up the device.
These are only some of the features of the app as I can’t list every single one of them here. Some other features worth knowing are the Root Explorer (for rooted phones), cache cleaner, auto-start manager, FTP client and a lot more.
ES File Explorer for PC Download
If you are eager to install ES File Explorer on your computer, then you will have to first download Nox app player. It is an Android emulator software that allows you to install almost all the Android apps for PC.
There is no official PC version of the file manager app so we will have to use an emulator to download it. Click on the link below to download the app player.
Once you have downloaded the emulator files on your computer, go ahead and install it. Now, you need to follow the below steps to install ES File Explorer on computer.
Steps to Download ES File Explorer for PC
Open Nox and then setup your account by logging in to Google Play Store and setting up the app sync. Now, click on the “Search” icon and then type in “ES File Explorer”.
When you type in the app name, the app will appear in the search results. Click on the app and it will then redirect you to the Google Play Store page of the app.
Once you are on the app page, you need to click on the Install button. When you click on the button, a pop-up will appear asking you all the permissions that the app will need in order to work properly.
You need to accept all these terms and give the app the permission it need by clicking on the “Accept” button.
Once you have done that, the download process will begin. The process takes some time depending on several factors; but once it is completed, ES File Explorer for PC app will be installed.
That’s how easy it is to download and install ES File Explorer on your Windows computer. Now, to launch the file manager app, you need to go to Nox once again and click on the “All Apps” tab where you will find the application.
Click on the app icon and you will be able to manage all the files and folders present on your device. So, go ahead and start using the application to manage the files in an easy way.
That was the complete article on how to download ES File Explorer for PC! If you liked it, then share it with your friends and keep visiting our site, AndroidAppsOnline, for more such awesome content.