Viva Video for PC: If you shoot a lot of videos on your smartphone, then you can use the free video editor apps available on Google Play Store to make them a lot interesting. There are many free editor apps for videos, and VivaVideo app is one of the most popular ones for Android. The application not only gives you access to free professional tools to edit your videos but also helps you in creating slideshows using multiple photos. So, if you would like to use Viva Video for PC, then you can use an Android emulator to do that.
With the VivaVideo app installed on your computer, you will be able to trim and merge various video clips, add slow motion or fast motion or revere effect in the video, add various texts, fonts, stickers etc. to enhance the videos. These are a few features of the Viva Video for PC app that you will get access to once you download and install it. You can use the application on both your Android device and your computer to edit videos and create slideshows easily.
Viva Video for PC Online – Features
Taking selfies and shooting prank videos has already become the latest trend, thanks to Instagram and Vine, and posting amazing content is a must for every user. That’s the very reason why apps like VivaVideo for computer has been used by over 200 million people worldwide.
Viva Video online app features:
- The application is free to download and use. It also has a PRO version that is available for purchase.
- VivaVideo has become the top video editor and movie maker app in over 70 countries and it’s popularity is increasing day by day.
- The app is a powerful video editor that gives you access to professional editing tools
- The application supports multiple camera options like Basic, Selfie, Funny, Collage, FX etc.
- It is equipped with exclusive selfie camera with 9 funny lenses to use.
- You can create a story by adding all your photos and turn them into a slideshow using Viva Video for PC. You can create a movie or a video slideshow and add music to it to make it more interesting.
- Share your enhanced videos, images, movies online via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Vine, WhatsApp, Line, Snapchat, Kik Messenger and a lot others.
These are some of the features of the free video editor applications that you will have access to once you download it on your computer. Now, let’s see the installation steps that you need to follow the get the application.
Viva Video for PC Download
You can download the application directly from Google Play Store on your Android device; but when it comes to installing the app on your computer, you will need to follow the below steps properly.
- Download BlueStacks 2 app player. (Download Link)
- Install the emulator on your computer and complete the setup process by logging in to your Google Play Store account and following the steps.
- Click on the Android tab on the top and then click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Viva Video” in the search box and hit enter.
- The search results page on Google Play Store will open in a new tab.
- Click on the first link which will be of Viva Video app.
- You will be redirected to the official app page on Google Play Store.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will appear.
- Close the pop-up box by clicking on the Accept button.
- The download process will now begin.
By following all the above steps, the required files will be downloaded and then Viva Video for PC will be installed successfully. You can now launch the application on your computer and start editing videos.
Related: ES File Explorer for PC
Viva Video for PC – How to Open?
If you have followed all the above steps properly, then the app would be installed on your computer and ready to be used. All you have to do is launch it on your computer screen.
To open Viva Video app on your computer, you need to go to BlueStacks once again and then click on the Android tab. Now, select the “All Apps” tab from the top-right corner in the dashboard where you will find all the apps and games installed. Click on the VivaVideo app icon to open it on your computer.
This is how you can download the free video editor app on your computer using an emulator software. If you liked the article about Viva Video for PC online, then share it with your friends as well.