Modern Combat 5: Blackout is one of the most popular FPS game available for the Android users. The game is the latest installment in the Modern Combat Series and is the sequel to the one of the most downloaded FPS game – Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour. The game is very much similar to the other games in the series. The user can aim & shoot, duck, sprint, throw grenades and knife on the enemies to proceed further in the game completing all the missions and objectives on the way.
The Series is an instant hit among the Android users and has received more than 10 million downloads already for the app.
Modern Combat 5 – Top Features
Since its release, most Android users are regularly playing the Modern Combat 5 game on their devices. With an interesting storyline and great graphics, the game is fitted with a number of interesting features including:
- Campaign Mode: The campaign mode allows the users to take control of a soldier in the game and move forward to complete the missions.
- Short Mission Lengths: One of the advantages of this game in comparison to the previous installments is that the missions in campaign mode are about 5-10 minutes long as compared to 15-20 minutes long before.
- Multiplayer Mode: The game also includes a Multiplayer mode which allows you to battle with your friends and random people on the internet.
- Spectator Mode: An all new Spectator Mode is added for the people who want to see and enjoy other people battling in the game.
- Unified Game Progression: The users can accumulate XP Points and increase their player level by playing both – the campaign as well as multiplayer modes on the app.
Modern Combat 5 for PC Download (Step-by-Step Instructions)
The Modern Combat 5 app is available for Android and iOS users, which means it must be difficult for the pc users to get a hold of the game. There might not be an official way to install the app on your pc but you can still play the game on your pc if you know a workaround way. To do so, all you need to do is install an Android Emulator on your PC and install Modern Combat through the emulator.
The best Android emulator available out there is BlueStacks Android emulator and we will be using it to install the app on our pc. Make sure to completely follow these steps to download and install Modern Combat 5 on your pc.
- Go the Bluestacks website and download & install the BlueStacks 2app player on your computer.
- Next up, download the Modern Combat 5 apk file to your computer.
- Open the folder where you download the ‘.apk’ file and click on the app to open it with Bluestacks.
- Alternatively, you can also search for the app on the play store inside the Bluestacks to install it onto your emulator.
- The Bluestacks will start installing the apk on your pc and within few minutes, you would be able to play the game on your pc.
To play the Modern Combat 5: Blackout game, double-click on the Bluestacks Icon on your desktop and wait for it to load completely. Next, under the ‘All Apps’ tab, you will find the game installed. Click on the game to run it.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.