If you have ever tried to transfer large files from one smartphone to another, then you would know how long it takes for the transfer to complete. To do it quickly, you can use an app like Xender on your Android device that transfers the files over hundred times faster than Bluetooth. In this article, we will see how you can download Xender for PC using an Android emulator software. When you have the file-transfer app installed on your smartphone and computer, you will be able to transfer files between then easily.
Using Xender on computer, you will be able to transfer large files within minutes and when you are simply sending images or videos to your friends, it will all be over in seconds. The maximum transfer speed Xender app can reach is 10MB/sec which is really awesome. When you download and install Xender for PC, you don’t have to worry about the data charges, cables or Internet connection as you don’t need any of that. You just have to keep the two devices within range of each other and the file transfer will begin.
Xender for PC – Features
There are many apps like Xender, for example, SHAREit for PC, but most of the Android users go with Xender as it is quite easy to use and understand. You can download the app on your Android, iOS or Windows phone and use it for large file transfers.
Before we see the complete steps to download Xender for computer, let’s have a look at some of the best features of the app which are the reasons why you should use the application.
- Using the Xender file transfer app, you can send large files and folders from one device to the other at blazing fast speeds. The highest transfer rate Xender can achieve is 10MB/sec so you can imagine how fast the transfer will take place.
- You are not restricted to any particular file types when using the app. You can send files, folders, videos, images, documents, music as well as the installed apps.
- The app doesn’t need an Internet connection or any cables. You can transfer files to your friends’ device without any data usage.
- The best part about Xender for computer app is that you can use it to transfer all your important data like contacts, messages, pictures, music, videos, games, apps and other files from your old phone to your new phone.
- You can view all the files present in your smartphone’s storage which makes it easy to search a particular file that you want to send and also check the files or movies that you just received.
- The app supports Android, iOS, Windows Phone as well as PC/Mac for cross-platform file transfers. Plus, the transfer speed of Xender for PC is almost 200 times faster than that of Bluetooth.
- You can play all the music and video from within the app itself.
These are some of the features of the Xender file transfer app that you should know of before you download and install it. There are plenty more features and new ones are being added with updates, so download Xender on your computer now to start using it.
Related: Hotstar for PC
Xender for PC Download
The app is currently only available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone and there is no official desktop client that you can install on your computer. However, there are other ways to download and install Xender on computer.
We have already seen a lot of articles about Android apps for PC and in this article as well, we are going to follow the same steps. We will download Xender app on PC using an emulator software like BlueStacks app player.
The first thing you need to do is download BlueStacks on your computer by clicking the above link. Once it is completely downloaded, install the emulator and then follow the below links.
Steps to Download Xender for PC
- Open BlueStacks.
- Go to the Search bar and type in “Xender” and hit enter.
- From the search results, click on the first link and you will be redirected to the official page on Google Play Store.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up will appear on your screen asking for various permissions.
- Click on the Accept button in the pop-up to grant all the permissions.
- Now, the download process will begin and you will be able to install the app.
The download process might take a while depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the app. However, once all the files are downloaded, Xender for PC will be installed successfully.
This is how you can successfully install Xender on your Windows computer. Now, to launch the app, you need to go to BlueStacks once again and click on the “All Apps” tab where you will find all the Android apps and games installed. Click on the Xender app icon to open the file transfer app on your computer screen.
That was the complete article on how to download Xender for PC! If you liked the article, then please share it with your friends so that they too can use the steps to download Xender app on their computers and transfer files easily.