WhatsApp, being the number one chat application for almost all the smartphones and tablets, releases regular updates and sometimes these updates are too often. If you have WhatsApp messenger app installed on your Android device, then it is time to update it to the latest version by downloading WhatsApp 2.12.363 APK for Android.
With the latest version, no changes have been made or new features have been added. This is just a normal update to keep the app working perfectly. If you have received the update on your phone, then download it from Google Play Store. However, if you haven’t and you would like to download WhatsApp APK and install it manually, then you can do the same without any issues. In this article, we are going to share the latest version of the app, i.e. WhatsApp 2.12.363 APK for Android, so that you can download and install it.
WhatsApp 2.12.363 APK for Android – Features
Since the application has been downloaded on more than a billion smartphones all around the world, and that tells only one thing – the app is the best chat app!
We are going to share some of the best features of WhatsApp for Android so that you know what you can expect from the app if you haven’t used it before.
Related: WhatsApp Status (Collection)
- WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection so there are no fees to use the app. However, make sure that you have a data pack active or your are connected with WiFi before using the app.
- You can send and receive text messages for free as well as send images, videos and voice notes to your friends.
- The Group chat feature allows you to chat with multiple friends at a time.
- The Voice calling feature allows you to make free voice calls to anyone in your contacts’ list who is also using WhatsApp.
- You don’t need any usernames or PINs as your phone number is your identity.
Download WhatsApp 2.12.363 APK for Android
If the update is available on your phone through Google Play Store, then you should update it from there. However, if you haven’t received the update yet, then you can download the latest version of the app and install it manually.
Use the below button to download WhatsApp 2.12.363 APK on your Android device. Once downloaded, you will be able to install it.
Download APK Get it from Google Play Store
Before you install the app, go to Settings > Developer Options on your Android device and enable the Unknown Sources option to allow installation of the app.
Now, you will be able to install the application on your Android device without any issues. If you are not able to do it, then let us know.
If you liked the article to download WhatsApp 2.12.363 APK for Android, then share it with your friends and let us know if you like the latest update or not.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.