Two Dots is great game which is quite simple to play and at the same time, it’s quite addictive as well. If you have ever played the game on your Android device, then you got to download Two Dots for PC and enjoy this addictive game on your computer as well. To install the game, you need to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks which will create a suitable environment for Android apps and games to run on Windows and Mac. This way, you will be able to not only install Two Dots game but also other Android apps for PC.
The game-play Two Dots game is extremely simple as you have to connect the same color dots that appear in a line. It doesn’t matter if they are in vertical line or horizontal, you can connect them together. However, you can’t connect them when they are crossed. To create high score and earn a 3-star in every stage of Two Dots for PC, you need to connect as many dots together in a single try as you can. You can also make a square of the same color dots to completely blast all the dots from the board of that same color. So, before you download Two Dots game on computer, let’s have a look at the best features.
Two Dots for PC – Features
Since the game is quite addictive and features multiple levels, it has been downloaded on more than 5 million devices worldwide. If you have ever played the game on your Android device, then you would know the reason why it is amazing. If you don’t and you are download Two Dots on computer for the first time, then check out the features before you do it.
- The game is free to download and play for life.
- To play the game and advance to the next levels, you need to connect the same color dots together.
- Connect one dot to another, sink anchors, create squares to blast all the same color dots, create bombs and much more in this puzzle game.
- There are around 685 fun and addictive levels in the game for you to play. More levels are being added with major updates.
- The game has a minimalist design and soothing music is being played in the background when you play the game.
- There’s no time clock to hurry up the game. Instead, you are asked to complete the level within a certain number of moves.
- You can also challenge your friends on Facebook to see who’s better.
The game is free to download and play but there are certain power-ups available that can be purchased with real money. You can turn this feature off to avoid any unauthorized purchase by going to the Google Play Store settings menu.
Related: Netflix for PC
Two Dots for PC – Download
Since the game is not available officially on your computer, you need to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks to install it. Follow the below steps to download the emulator and use it to install Two Dots on your computer.
- Click Here to download BlueStacks app player. (Download Link)
- Once you have downloaded the emulator, go ahead and install it.
- Launch BlueStacks.
- If you are using BlueStacks for the first time, then you will be asked to login to Google Play Store using your Gmail account and enable the App Sync feature to complete the setup process.
- Next, you need to click on the Android tab.
- Now, you have to click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Two Dots” and hit enter and you will be redirected to the search page on Google Play Store in a new tab.
- There will be multiple results and the first result will be of Two Dots.
- Click on the first link and the official Google Play Store page of the game will open.
- On the game’s page, click on the Install button and a pop-up box will appear.
- Finally, click on the Accept button to close the pop-up box and the download process will begin.
Depending on the game’s size and the speed of your Internet connection, it will take some time to download the game completely. Once the download process is finished, Two Dots for PC will be installed successfully.
To open the game, you need to go to BlueStacks once again and click on the Android tab, then click on the “All Apps” tab where you will find all the Android apps and games installed. You simply have to click on the Two Dots game icon to open it on your computer.
This is how you can download Two Dots for PC using BlueStacks emulator. If you liked this article, then please share it with your friends so that they too can download the game and you can challenge each other to a match.