SHAREit for PC: If you want to transfer large files between two smartphones or between a smartphone and your computer, would you use Bluetooth or USB cable to transfer the files when you have a better and a much faster solution like SHAREit to do so. In this article, we will see how you can download SHAREit for PC to send large files at super-fast transfer speeds between two devices. You can download the app for free on your Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
With SHAREit app installed on your computer, you will be able to send large files to your smartphone or to other computer or laptop in a small amount of time. The app is known to give transfer speed that is 200 times faster than that of Bluetooth. So not having this app on your smartphone is a bad idea. To download SHAREit for PC, you can use two different methods – one is to download it via BlueStacks and the other is installing the official PC version. You can choose which you want to go with as in this article, we will be explaining both the methods.
SHAREit for PC – Features
As the app is available for multiple platforms, hundreds of millions of users have downloaded it on their device and are using it on a daily basis to transfer large files like movies and TV shows or simply large number of important documents.
It doesn’t matter how you use SHAREit and what you transfer using the app. The only thing that matters is the incredible speed and the ease of use the app grants its users.
Best features of the SHAREit app:
- The app doesn’t require you to have an Internet connection to work. As there is no network restriction, you can transfer files whenever and wherever you want.
- It is one of the few apps that allows cross-platform transferring. You can use this feature to transfer files between phones, computer and tablets as well as between Android, iOS, Windows Phone and your computer/laptop.
- You can transfer almost all types of files like photos, videos
- When you install SHAREit for PC, you will be able to transfer files from your computer to phone and vice versa.
- With SHAREit, you can control the PowerPoint presentation on your laptop or computer directly from your phone.
- You can use the app to backup important data and photos and videos from your phone and store it on your PC.
Related: Clash Royale for PC | Psiphon for PC
SHAREit for PC Download
As I said in the beginning of the article, there are two different methods to download SHAREit on your computer. It depends on you to select the method that you want to use to install SHAREit app on your computer.
We will go through both these methods one by one. The first method is to download and install the official SHAREit PC version and the other is to install the app using an Android emulator.
Download SHAREit (Official PC version)
To download the app on your Windows computer, you need to click the below link to get the “.exe” file on your PC.
Once the .exe file is downloaded on your computer, you can go ahead and begin the installation process. Follow all the steps and install the app just like you install any other software on your computer.
Download SHAREit for PC (Using BlueStacks)
The next method is to download Shareit on your computer using an Android emulator like BlueStacks. Honestly, there is no need for this method as you can download the official PC version, but if you like the app interface of SHAREit, then you can use this method.
- Download and install BlueStacks app player on your computer. Download Link
- Once it is installed, you will need to setup the emulator. To do that, sign in to your Google account and then enable the App Sync to complete the setup process.
- Next, click on the Search icon on the top in the dashboard and then type in “SHAREit” and hit enter.
- You will see the app appear in the search results.
- Click on the app and it will redirect you to the official app page in Google Play Store.
- Once the page is completely loaded, you will have to click on the Install button.
- A pop-up will now appear on your screen asking for certain permissions.
- Click on the Accept button to grant it permissions and the download process will begin.
- That’s it. Now we have to just wait till the app is installed.
As soon as the download process is complete, which might take some time, it will be installed on your computer. You can then launch SHAREit for PC, set it up and start transferring files to your smartphone or the other way around.
Related: Clash of Clans for PC | Kik for PC
To launch SHAREit app on your computer, you need to go to BlueStacks once again and click on the “All Apps” tab on the top right corner of your screen. You will find quite a few apps installed and SHAREit will be one of them.
Click on the app icon to launch it on your computer and you will be able to search for nearby devices with the app active on them. You can then connect these devices and transfer various files.
These were the 2 methods that you can use to download SHAREit for computer. Personally, I would prefer and recommend the official method as it is quite simple and easy to use. However, the method with the emulator isn’t a bad way to use the app. Both the methods work fine and you can go with any of them.
If you liked the article to download SHAREit for PC, then please share it with your friends as well so that the next time you want to exchange movies or photos, you know what to use to transfer them at super-fast speed.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.