Real Racing 3 is one of the best and the most popular mobile racing game that has set new standards for all types of racing games. If you own an Android device, then you should definitely download the game directly from Google Play Store. However, if you would like to play Real Racing 3 for PC, then you can use an Android emulator software to download and install the game. In this article, we will be seeing the exact steps to do so.
There are many racing games available for Android platform like NFS series as well as Asphalt games, but Real Racing 3 has been on top of the list from a long time and because of really good reasons. The game comes with officially licensed tracks, a 22-car grid and more than 100 amazing cars from manufacturers like Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lamborghini and others to choose from. So, if you are a fan of racing games, then you should consider downloading Real Racing 3 for PC. You can follow the below steps to download and install the game.
Real Racing 3 for PC Download
As the game is one of the best for games for smartphones, it has been downloaded on hundreds of millions of devices worldwide. You can download it on your smartphone running Android OS as well as on iOS.
However, there is no official PC version that you can download to play the game on your computer. You will have to use an Android emulator software to do so.
There are many Android emulators that you can use to install the game. But, in this article, we will show you how to use BlueStacks emulator to download Real Racing 3 for computer.
Click on the above link and then download the installation files of the emulator from the official website. Once downloaded, go ahead and install the program on your computer and then follow the below steps.
Steps to Download Real Racing 3 for PC
- Open BlueStacks.
- Click on the search icon on top and then type in “Real Racing 3”.
- You will see some search results. Click on the first link.
- Now, select Google Play Store and then, if asked, sign in to your Google account.
- You will now be redirected to the official game page.
- Click on the Install button.
- That’s it.
After following the above steps, you will see that the download process has begun and once it is completed, the game will be installed. You can then start playing Real Racing 3 on PC.
Related: InstaSize for PC
Real Racing 3 for PC – Features
The game comes with official tracks, cars and real players. With a lot of different races and tournaments, you will never feel like you are getting bored from the game. You can also compete for a place in the weekly leaderboard with real players from all around the world and get amazing prizes if you win.
There are a lot of features of the game and we have listed down some of them below so that you know what you are going to get when you start playing Real Racing 3 on Windows computer.
- High-Quality Visuals: Real Racing comes with amazing graphics and visuals that no other game has ever offered till now. As the visuals are great, the game is huge in size and will require a lot of free space.
- Real Cars: You can race in tournaments in your favorite cars from the most popular car manufacturers like McLaren, Ford, Aston Martin, Pagani, etc. All these cars are intensely detailed.
- Real Tracks: The game features around 12 real tracks with multiple configurations from top racing locations worldwide.
- Race with People: You can join your friends or other online players from around the world in the real-time racing event.
- Various Events: The game gives you the chance to compete in over 2000 different events and travel around the world with your crew.
These are only some of the features of the game and I am sure you will love it once you play your very first race. You can buy new cars, customize them to look cool and upgrade them for a better performance on track.
This was the complete article on how you can download Real Racing 3 for PC. If you liked the post, then please share it with your friends so that they too can download the game and compete with you in online multiplayer mode.