Poke Radar for Pokemon GO APK
Pokemon GO has become a global phenomenon as hundreds of millions of people all around the world have taken to the streets and are exploring various locations to find new Pokemon and capture them. Many of us find it difficult to find new Pokemon and that’s why we need to use an app that helps us locate them. You can download Poke Radar for Pokemon GO 1.4 APK on your Android device to find out which Pokemon was spotted in a particular location so that you can go and capture them.
The Poke Radar application is driven by real Pokemon GO players as they are the ones who will mark the location where they found the Pokemon so that other players can benefit. You too can use the Poke Radar APK for Android to mark the locations where you found the most Pokemon and help others in your area.
Poke Radar for Pokemon GO 1.4 APK – Features
Currently, the app is only available in a few selected countries, but you can download the APK file even if it isn’t available on Google Play Store at your location. Check out the features below to learn how the app works and how you can help yourself and other players in discovering new Pokemon.
- The original Poke Radar app is an assistant app for Pokemon GO game that helps in finding new Pokemon discovered by other players.
- The app is extremely simple to use as it shows the location of the Pokemon on the map along with the time of the day they appeared as marked by you or other players who caught them.
- You can also use the “Filter” feature to find any specific Pokemon you are looking for.
- The Poke Radar for Pokemon GO APK
- In that case, you can go ahead and mark the locations where you encountered the Pokemon and help other players. This is will aid in building your local trainer reputation as your name will be attached with the location.
- There is an “Upvote” and “Downvote” feature available and if a location receives too many downvotes, it will automatically be removed from the map.
- You can also use the online website of the app (http://www.pokeradar.io/) to explore the Pokemon on the map.
Download Poke Radar for Pokemon GO 1.4 APK for Android
You can download and install the app on your Android smartphone by using the below link to get the latest version of Poke Radar for Pokemon GO APK. If the app is available in your country, then you can download it from Google Play Store.
By clicking on the above link, you will be taken to the download page from where you will be able to download the latest version of the Pokemon finder app. You will now be able to install the application manually. If you don’t know how to install the APK file, follow the below steps.
How to Install Poke Radar for Pokemon GO APK on Android?
If you are not able to download the app from Google play Store for some reason (like, it’s not yet available in your country), then you can follow the below steps to download the APK file and install it manually.
- First of all, download the Poke Radar APK using the above link.
- Save the APK file on your smartphone.
- Now, go to Settings > Applications/Security on your device and check the Unknown Sources option to enable it and allow the installation of APK files.
- Go to the downloads folder using a file explorer app where you saved the Poke Radar APK file.
- Tap on it and follow the steps to install the app.
This is how you can manually install the application on your smartphone and start finding new Pokemon at different locations that you haven’t explored yet.
If you liked the article to download Poke Radar for Pokemon GO 1.4 APK for Android, then share it with your friends so that they too can find Pokemon and mark the locations to help others find them. Leave your feedback below of what you think about the Poke Radar APK.