Periscope is an app that allows you to broadcast live videos to the world. The app is developed by Twitter Inc. and you can also share your video broadcasts on your Twitter account. The app is available for Android and you can download the latest version, i.e. Periscope 22.214.171.124 APK and use it to follow people or broadcast your own live videos.
There are not many applications like Periscope and since videos are one of the best ways to connect with people from around the world, it has become a really popular app in recent times. You can download Periscope APK on your Android device by going to Google play Store but if you are unable to do so or the latest update isn’t yet available on your device, then you can download Periscope 126.96.36.199 APK for Android and install it manually.
Periscope 188.8.131.52 APK for Android – Features
The application has garnered millions of users in a short interval of time and it is going to grow into huge numbers. The latest update brought a lot of new features that the existing as well as new users are going to love.
We are going to share some features of the Periscope app for Android so that you know what to expect when you start using it on your device.
- You can start a live video broadcast and share it with the world. Your followers will immediately get a notification when you start a broadcast.
- You can make your broadcast available as replay so that your followers can watch it later.
- The app also allows you to conduct a Private broadcast and you can choose who you want to invite and show the broadcast.
- You can tap the bird icon before you start your live broadcast to tweet a link to your broadcast so that your Twitter followers can join in.
- If you like any video on the app, then you can give them a heart to show that you liked it.
Related: WhatsApp 2.12.361 APK
What’s New in the Update?
- You can now skip ahead in replays. To do so, press and hold to instantly skip to desired part.
- With new maps, you can see more broadcasts and replays. You can zoom in on a particular city to start exploring.
- You can now zoom while broadcasting by pinching on your screen.
- A new Trending section highlighting recently popular broadcasters.
Download Periscope 184.108.40.206 APK for Android
If you don’t want to download the update from Google Play Store or wait till it’s available for your device, you can use the below link to download Periscope APK for Android.
After you have successfully downloaded the APK file, you can move it to your device. Before installing, go to Settings > Developer Options on your smartphone and enable the installation from Unknown Sources. If this option is not enabled, you won’t be able to install the app.
You can now go ahead and tap on the APK file of Periscope to begin the installation process. If you are facing any problems with the installation, let us know.
If you liked the article to download Periscope 220.127.116.11 APK for Android, then please share it with your friends and introduce them to this video broadcasting application.