Netflix is one of the best movie streaming service where you can several movies and TV shows to watch in your free time. So if you are looking for a way to download Netflix for PC, then you can use BlueStacks on your computer to download and install the application. With the app installed on your computer, you will be able to search for movies, TV shows, cartoons as well as other titles from its huge library and start watching it whenever you want.
There are a lot of features of Netflix app (movie streaming service) that makes it a must-buy if you love watching movies or binge-watching your favorite TV shows. The app is not only available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone, but you can download the Windows 10 app on your computer and also use its website to stream content online. In this article, we will be seeing the steps to download Netflix for PC on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and on Windows XP using an emulator software.
Netflix for PC Online – Features
The service is considered as one of the best streaming service and is quite popular among people. If you are looking to watch any movie, new or old, there are high chances that you would find it in Netflix’s content library. So, before we see how to download Netflix on computer, let’s check out some of it’s awesome features.
- The app is free to download on Android, iOS as well as Windows Phone.
- You must have a Netflix membership to use the app properly. If you don’t have one, then sign up for a membership that costs just $7.99/month.
- Using the app, you can browse through thousands of titles and shows to watch.
- The new episodes are being added regularly so that you never run out of shows.
- If you liked any movie or TV show, then you can rate it and also tell what you liked so that Netflix can suggest some new titles to you.
- With Netflix, you can start watching a movie on one device and then if you want to take a break, then you can continue watching the same movie from a different device without losing the continuity.
- Netflix offers free one-month trial.
If you think that there aren’t enough movies and TV shows for you to watch on Netflix, then you are mistaken as there are thousands of titles and more and more are added each month so that you never run out of movies to watch.
Related: Xender for PC
Netflix for PC Download
If you have been using Netflix on your Android device, and you are keen to keep using the same app on your computer, then you can download and install BlueStacks on your computer that will help you in installing the application.
However, if you don’t want to install the Netflix app for PC, then you can simply visit www.netflix.com from your computer or laptop, login to your account and start streaming movies online.
By clicking on the above link, you will be able to download the emulator on your computer. Once downloaded, go ahead and install it and then complete the setup process by logging in to your Google account and performing the App Sync.
Once you have completed the setup process of BlueStacks, follow the below steps to download Netflix on computer successfully.
Steps to Download Netflix for PC
- Open BlueStacks.
- Click on the Android tab and then click on the Search icon on the top.
- Now, type in “Netflix” and hit enter.
- From the search results, click on the first link of Netflix.
- You will be redirected to the official Google Play Store page of the app.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up will appear on your screen.
- The pop-up will ask you for several permissions required to run the app.
- Click on the Accept button to close the pop-up.
- The download process will now begin.
After completing the above steps, you have successfully started the download process of the Netflix app on your computer. Depending on the download speed and the size of the app, it will take some time and once done, you will be able to start using it.
Alternatively, you can download the latest Netflix APK file on your computer that has BlueStacks installed on it and double-click on the APK file or right-click and select Open with BlueStacks to install the app.
To launch the Netflix app for PC, you need to go to BlueStacks once again, click on the Android tab on top and the click on the “All Apps” button. You will find all the apps installed on your computer including Netflix.
Click on the Netflix icon and login to your account, if you have one. If you don’t have a Netflix account, then signup for the one-month free trial and then login to your account to start streaming movies online.
This is the complete article on how to download Netflix for PC! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can learn how to stream movies online from computer using the Netflix Android app.