Clash of Kings is a free strategy game for Android devices just like the Clash of Clans for PC and the Clash Royale game. You can either install it on your smartphone or download Clash of Kings for PC using an emulator software and play it on a bigger screen. It is a real-time strategy game where you have to build your empire and control the 7 fantasy kingdoms. Moreover, you will be able to fight against real players from around the world as it is a free multiplayer online game. In this article, we will see the steps that you need to follow in order to download Clash of Kings for PC.
Much like other strategy games, Clash of Kings is also a multiplayer online game where you have to fight in order to protect your empire and rule over the kingdom. You don’t have to simply fight your enemies, but there will be a time when you will be pit against your own friends and you will have to defeat them to ensure your empire’s survival. There are many such features in Clash of Kings for PC and if you decide to download and play it, then you should know about them beforehand.
Clash of Kings for PC – Features
The game is one of the most popular strategy games on Google Play Store where two kings clash to protect their kingdoms and that’s the reason why it has been played by millions of players worldwide. If you too want to start playing the game, have a look at the features of Clash of Kings game first.
- The game is absolutely free to download but comes with in-app purchases.
- You have to use your best real-time PvP strategy to win the battle against your enemies or your friends.
- Use your fighting army to battle against real players from around the world in the multiplayer online game.
- Build massive empires for defense that are upgradable and has tons of medieval tricks that will help you defend your kingdom during an enemy tower rush.
- You can gather as many resources as you can to keep your kingdom up and running.
- Join hands with your friends and become empire allies to take on mutual enemies and defeat them in battle.
- Battle against all the kings in the to claim the spot of the one true king.
These are some of the features of the game that you should know before you download Clash of Kings on PC. You can now follow the below steps to see the simple installation process.
Related: Stormfall: Rise of Balur for PC
Clash of Kings for PC Download
If you have an Android or iOS device, then you can download game directly from the app store. But, there is no official version of the game for your computer and you need to use an emulator software to download the game. Follow the below steps to know how to download and install Clash of Kings on computer.
- Download BlueStacks emulator and install it. (Download Link)
- Open it and login with your Google ID and setup the emulator by enabling the app sync feature.
- Click on the Android tab on the top and then select the Search icon.
- Type in “Clash of Kings” and hit enter.
- The search results page will open in a new tab showing multiple apps.
- The first link will be that of the Clash of Kings game and you have to click on it.
- When you click on the first link, the official game page on Google play Store will open on the dashboard.
- Click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear and you have to click on the Accept button to close it.
- The download process will now begin.
At the end of the above steps, the download process will begin which may take some time depending on the size of the game and the speed of your Internet connection. Once all the required game files are downloaded, Clash of Kings for PC will be installed successfully.
You can now start playing the game on your computer, build your empire and fight battles against your enemies and your friends. To launch the game, you can click on the “All Apps” tab in the Android section of BlueStacks where you will find the game installed.
This is how you can download Clash of Kings for PC easily on your computer. If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can download the game and play it with you.