YouTube 11.06.54 APK: If you are using an Android device, then definitely have YouTube app installed on it as it comes pre-installed with every Android smartphone and tablet. However, you need to keep the app updated to enjoy the new features that are regularly added to make it as awesome as the web version. If you haven’t update the application in a while, then you need to download YouTube 11.06.54 APK for Android and update the app.
With the app installed on your device, you can start watching videos whenever you want. You can either stream the videos online or you can save them for later use. There are a lot of features and options that you can use while watching videos like enabling/disabling captions among other things. If you don’t have the application installed or have an older version, you can download the latest YouTube 11.06.54 APK and then update the app manually.
YouTube 11.06.54 APK for Android – Features
Everyone has used YouTube on their computers to watch full movies, trailers, prank videos or any type of videos and since now everyone has an Android smartphone, you should start using the application to watch videos whenever you want.
Before you start using the app, you should be familiar with all the features so let’s have a look at some of those features below.
- There are millions, if not billions, of channels on YouTube that you can subscribe to and stay updated with all the videos.
- You can watch all types of videos using the YouTube app on your smartphone.
- Using the search feature, you can find any video you want.
- From the Subscriptions tab, you can see that latest videos from your favorite channels.
- If you wish to watch the video later, you can save them and also save them for offline use.
- You can like a video, dislike it, comment on the videos and subscribe to the channel from within the app.
- You can also see the list of all the videos you have watched and liked from the Accounts tab.
These are only a few of the features of the YouTube app for Android as I am sure that you are aware of all the features of the app.
Download YouTube 11.06.54 APK for Android
The app comes pre-installed on all Android devices and if, somehow, the app isn’t present in your phone, then you can download it from the Google Play Store and install it directly. Also, if you are using an older version of the app, then you can download the updated YouTube APK and install it manually.
Before you install the app, you need to go to Settings > Developer Options and then enable the installation from Unknown Sources to make sure that the app installation begins.
Once this option is enabled, you will be able to install APK files from sources other than Google Play Store. If you have any queries in the download or installation process, then let us know.
That was the complete article on how to download YouTube 11.06.54 APK for Android! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends and let us know what you think about the latest version of YouTube app.