Uber is a great service where you can hitch a ride from anywhere easily. Moreover, you can also become Uber partner to make some extra money. To do that, you need to create your Uber driver login credentials first that applies to all the new drivers. The process is quite standard and you have to complete the necessary requirement to become an Uber driver. However, in this article, we won’t be discussing about what’s required from a driver, but rather we will see how to signup and login to Uber account.
Uber is a transportation company that offers its services in multiple countries across the world where it connects the riders with drivers through it’s website or mobile application. The company has made it quite accessible for riders to hire a car through their mobile app and made it easy for drivers to earn some extra money by becoming Uber drivers. If you own a car and you are looking to make money, then you can become a partner by creating your Uber driver login details and then start connecting with riders who are looking for a ride.
Uber Signup Online – Create Your Uber Driver Account
If you haven’t yet created your online account, then first you need to do that. You can follow the below steps where I explain how to create your Uber driver account and become a partner.
- Go to https://partners.uber.com/drive/.
- Click on the “Signup to Drive” button.
- Enter the name of your city or town.
- Next, fill out the form with your name, email address, your phone number, password and click the Submit button.
- Once you are signed up, you will have to complete all the requirements to verify your account and complete the Uber signup process.
This is how you can signup with Uber to become a partner. Now, we will see how you can login to your partner account from different devices. The Uber login process is same for both riders and drivers so you can follow the same steps below.
Uber Driver Login – Steps to Login to Uber:
- Go to https://login.uber.com/login
- Now, enter your email address and password in the given fields.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- And you are logged in.
- Alternatively, you can use your Facebook account credentials to login to your Uber account as well.
By following the above steps, you will be able to perform Uber login and access your account to hire a cab if you are a rider or accept the rides if you are a driver.
Uber Login from Mobile Site
Logging in to your Uber account from mobile is quite easy. If you don’t have the app installed, then you simply have to use the mobile site. Follow the simple steps below.
- On your mobile, go to Uber site’s sign in page: https://m.uber.com/.
- Simply, enter your account’s email address and your password in the form.
- Click on the Done button on the top-right corner.
- You have logged in successfully.
How to Login to Uber via the Mobile App?
The first thing you need to do is download and install the Uber app on your device, if it’s not installed. You can download it from Google Play Store for Android device and from iOS app store for iPhone or iPad. It is also available for Windows Phone. Once the application is installed, follow the below steps to do Uber login online.
- Launch the Uber app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Tap on the Sign In button on your mobile screen.
- Now, enter you email address in the email field.
- Next, enter your password in the next field.
- Now, click on the Sign In button.
- You will be logged in to your account successfully.
You can also access your Uber account from mobile app using Facebook as your login client. The app will pull the login credentials from your social media account to setup your profile.
This is how you can create your Uber driver login credentials and use them to login to your account to accept rides and make some extra money with complete freedom. If you have some of your friends who would love this, then share the article on how to do Uber login and signup online so that they too can use the app to either become an Uber partner or hire a ride.