Flipkart for PC: There are many eCommerce websites on the Internet that helps you buy things without leaving the comfort of your house. Flipkart is one of them and is one of the most popular and biggest online shopping portal. You can easily access the website on your computer to purchase any item but if you want to get the app interface on your computer, then you can download Flipkart for PC using an emulator like BlueStacks.
The shopping portal is focusing heavily on promoting its Flipkart app by giving exclusive app-only deals and discounts. Moreover, the app’s interface is pretty simple and you will be able to look for various products and buy them without any issues. If you don’t want to use the official website, then you can download Flipkart for PC using BlueStacks and then use it to shop products online. In this article, we will see all the features of the app as well as the steps required to install the shopping application on your computer.
Flipkart for PC – App Features
The online shopping website is one of the biggest eCommerce sites so there are millions of people using it on a regular basis. That’s the reason why Flipkart app has been downloaded on more than 50 million devices. If you are going to be using the app, then check out the list of the features of the application below.
- The Ping feature allows you to shop with friends as well as ask others for suggestions on what to buy.
- If you have an image of the product you want to buy, then you can image search for it on Flipkart.
- The app offers multiple payments options like Cash on Delivery, Credit/Debit card, EMI, Net Banking etc.
- There are personalized and exclusive app-only deals so that you never miss out on a great offer.
- The app suggests you relevant products based on your recent shopping history.
- Flipkart app for PC
- You can buy electronics, gadgets, books, games, apparel, fashion accessories, footwear and a lot more on the app.
- You can also sign up with Flipkart First to get free shipping on every order and unlimited access to in-a-day delivery.
- The app also notifies you of discounts, price drops, exclusive deals, launched, deal of the day and much more.
Related: Myntra for PC
Flipkart for PC Download
To download the application on your computer, you will need to first install BlueStacks app player. Follow the below steps for the complete installation of the app.
- Download BlueStacks app player and install it. (Download Link)
- Launch BlueStacks and sign in to your Google Play Store account and setup the emulator.
- Click on the Android tab and then click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Flipkart” and hit enter.
- You will be taken to a new page showing all the search results.
- The first link will be that of Flipkart.
- Click on the first link and it will take you to the official app page on Google Play Store.
- Click on the Install button.
- In the pop-up box, click on the Accept button.
- The download process will now begin.
After you have completed the above steps, the download process will begin. It may take some time but once the files are downloaded, Flipkart for PC will be installed successfully.
To open the application on your computer, go to BlueStacks and click on the Android tab. Now, click on the “All Apps” option and then select the Flipkart icon to launch it on your computer screen. Sign in to your account and start using the shopping website.
This is how easy it is to download and install Flipkart for PC using BlueStacks! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can download the application.