BlueStacks is the best Android emulator and we have always shared guides to download Android apps for PC using the emulator. You can now download BlueStacks 2, which is the latest version of the emulator software and install it on your computer. The new version brings a lot of new features like the multiple tab support and more. In this article, we will see how you can download BlueStacks 2 emulator for PC and install it to run Android apps and games.
I am pretty sure that you love to use Android apps and games on your computer. You can easily install apps like Kik Messenger for PC as well as Xender for PC or play games like Clash of Kings for PC without any issues using the Android emulator. The best part about the BlueStacks 2 emulator is that that it is available for free and you can keep using it for free for as long as you want. It offers 2 ways for you to keep using it – you can either pay a small fee per month or install a few free apps on your computer to use the emulator.
BlueStacks 2 Emulator for PC – Features
The emulator software is being used by millions of people from around the world to run Android apps and games on their Windows computer and Mac. The reason why you should download the emulator is that there are some games on Google play Store that can be played best on a bigger screen.
- The emulator is completely free to download and use. There is a paid option that is completely ad-free; but if you want to keep using it for free, then you will have to install a few free apps on your computer.
- The app player’s user interface is quite simple and the biggest feature in the latest version of BlueStacks is the multi-tasking feature.
- You can now play games like Clash of Clans
- The emulator supports almost all the Android apps and games available in your country.
- It allows you to enjoy large games on a bigger screen.
- You can stream directly on Twitch using BlueStacks app player.
- To install a new app or game on your computer, you can use the search feature to look for it and install it within minutes.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual Core or faster
- .Net Framework 3.5 SP3 or higher
- DirectX 9.0 or higher
Download BlueStacks 2 for PC
If you want to download and install the app player on your computer, then you can use the below link to do so. Click on the below link to go to the download page of BlueStacks emulator and get the latest version on your computer.
You will be able to download the offline installer of the emulator software on your computer. Once it is successfully saved on your hard drive, go ahead and complete the installation process. You will now be able to run almost every Android apps for PC.
This was the complete article on how you can download BlueStacks 2 emulator for PC! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can use the emulator software to use their favorite apps and play their favorite games on their computers.